SPNHC Special Interest Group: TCN Coffee Klatch
Summary: During this Special Interest Group Session current TCN participants and a representative from NSF will be available to answer questions about the ADBC program for non-TCN SPNHC participants. It will be an informal mentoring/networking session for collections outside of the existing ADBC network. It will give participants the opportunity to ask questions about the proposal process, and learn more about being a part of a TCN from colleagues that have experience with the program.
The special interest groups or special topics will be on Friday, May 22, from 2:45-4:30pm: http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/spnhc2015/meeting-schedule-glance/
iDigBio @ SPNHC 2015
Be sure to check out all of the iDigBio events at SPNHC 2015:
SPNHC Plenary Session
- Log in on Tue (8 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/spnhc2015
Specimens Full Circle: Collection to Digitization to Data Use Workshop
- Log in Wed (830 AM EDT) and Thu (830 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/spnhc2015sfc
iDigBio Small Collections Network Workshop
- Log in Thu (8 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/scnet
SPNHC DEMO Camp (sponsored by iDigBio)
- Log in on Thu (1:30 pm EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/democamp2015
- Special Interest Group "TCN Coffee Klatch"
and... come visit us in the iDigBio Booth to learn more about
- More than 28,000,000 specimens and lots of images too!
- Job Opportunities
- Find out more about WeDigBio
- Discover how you can help the GBIF Task Force on Accelerating the Discovery of Biodiversity Collections Data
- What's coming up next at iDigBio and give us your input and feedback for the future of our collections!