iDigBio provides an easy way to view the iDigBio events calendar on your computer or mobile device. SImply download the appropriate iCal file below and import it into your calendar. A few links have been provided to help you along your way.
Available iDigBio iCal Files:
- All iDigBio Events -- meetings, workshops, webinars, and other uncatecorized events: webcal://www.idigbio.org/events-calendar/export.ics
- iDigBio Meetings only: webcal://www.idigbio.org/events-calendar/idigbio-meeting/export.ics
- iDigBio Workshops only: webcal://www.idigbio.org/events-calendar/idigbio-workshop/export.ics
- iDigBio Webinars only: webcal://www.idigbio.org/events-calendar/idigbio-webinar/export.ics
- Specific event: Click the logo at the top of the event to download the file.
How to work with iCal files:
webcal URI scheme
- If your device does not play nicely with webcal, right-click the iCal logo or link, copy the link address, and then paste the address into a new browser tab except replace "webcal" with "https".
Subscribe vs. Import
- Import: This method places a one-time snapshot of the events into your calendar. Note that your calendar will NOT altomatically refresh these events (even if they are updated online).
- Subscribe: This method connects your calendar to the online calendar. Changes to the online calendar will be reflected in your calendar during automatic periodic refreshes.