iDigBio is proud to be a Platinum Partner Sponsor for SPNHC 2017 from June 18-24, 2017 at the The Curtis, A Doubletree by Hilton, Denver, Colorado. SPNHC 2017 is hosted by the Denver Museum of Nature & Science and Denver Botanic Gardens and the theme is The Next Generation in Best Practices.
We'll be participating directly in and organizing or collaboratively co-organizing the following events at SPNHC 2017:
- Short Course: SPNHC 2017 Biodiversity Informatics 101
- Meeting of Museum Directors
- Symposium: Best Practices for Integrating Collections into Education
- Symposium: Advances in Digitization
- Symposium: Innovative Uses of Collections Data
We look forward to your talks, posters, and participation in shaping The Next Generation in Best Practices for the worldwide natural history collections community.