The American Society of Mammalogists (ASM) meeting will be held in Washington, DC in June 28-July 2, 2019.
In collaboration with the ASM Human Diversity Committee we have been granted a themed session to focus on broadening participation in mammalogy.
In addition to the session on broadening participation iDigBio is co-hosting the “Data Help Desk.” in collaboration with NEON and VertNet.
Data Help Desk Goals
The goals of the exhibit are to engage an audience of data users to:
- Provide visitors to the exhibit access to multiple data science experts
- Catalog common issues and roadblocks
- Provide resources for resolution of common issues
- Provide follow up mechanisms for complex or unknown issues
- Facilitate new collaborations
- Provide demos and interactive mini-workshops on using biodiversity data and services