This involves collaboration the iDigBio personnel in developing an iDigBio appliance that will be hosted on the iDigBio cloud. Key expectations for these appliances include:
- There is an active user base for the tool in the community
- The tool is well-documented, with clear resource requirements
- Tool development is active
- Tool developers are willing to collaborate with iDigBio personnel in the integration and maintenance of the appliance
- The tool exposes its functionality through a well-defined and well-documented service interface
- The resulting appliance adds value and/or simplifies user experience.
Complete the Submission Template for iDigBio-hosted tools and services and submit it to iDigBio using the form below: