This involves collaboration with the iDigBio personnel in developing an iDigBio appliance downloadable from the portal. Key expectations for these appliances include:
- There is an active user base for the tool in the community
- The tool is well-documented, with clear resource requirements
- Tool development is active
- Tool developers are willing to collaborate with iDigBio personnel in the integration and maintenance of the appliance
- The tool and its software dependences do not have license terms that would preclude their open distribution through iDigBio
- The resulting appliance adds value and/or simplifies user experience.
Complete the Submission Template for End-user Appliances and submit it to iDigBio using the form below: