Wireless Network Service
Wireless access for onsite iDigBio guests is provided by the University of Florida. All guests will use one of the following wireless networks:
- eduroam allows any user from an eduroam participating site to get network access at any institution connected to eduroam.
- If you are from UF and have a Gatorlink, go to getonline.ufl.edu to get connected.
- Eduroam access is available at the University of Florida and the Gainesville Regional Airport.
- ufvisitor is for all other guests.
- You will be granted access to the Internet once you accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Note that this service has restrictions (e.g., no VPN, SSH, or MySQL connections).