Welcome to iDigBio (Integrated Digitized Biocollections)
Welcome to the iDigBio Wiki. Here you will find information about iDigBio, the resources and services provided by iDigBio, information about Thematic Collections Networks (TCNs) and other initiatives related to Advancing Digitization of Biodiversity Collections (ADBC), community-contributed documentation, policies, and more. Wiki content is constantly being developed to deliver information and resources related to biodiversity, biocollections, and the digitization of biocollections.
If you are new to iDigBio, are writing a digitization proposal, have just received funding, or are looking for ways to get involved in the biodiversity digitization community, we suggest you start with our Welcome to iDigBio page to help get you oriented. In addition, we have provided a number of other useful links below.
Quick suggestion: If you don't know exactly what you are looking for, try the Content by category for a list of iDigBio Wiki documents by their category tag.
- ADBC Summit 2018
- Website https://www.idigbio.org
- Specimen Data Portal https://www.idigbio.org/portal
- Wiki https://www.idigbio.org/wiki
- Documentation archive https://www.idigbio.org/tags/documentation
- Glossary of Terms
- Digitization Resources and Workshops
- Content Style Guide and Workflow
- Project Management Resources
- Workshop Planning and Deliverables
- Workshop Wiki Template for creating a wiki page for your workshop, symposium, or other event
- TCNs and PENs (Thematic Collections Networks) and (Partners to Existing Networks)
- Workshop Summaries
- Working and Interest Groups
- Working Group Resources
- iDigBio Listservs
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) Advancing Digitization of Biodiversity Collections (ADBC) program page http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=503559
- Technical or Digitization Assistance Ticket Submission https://www.idigbio.org/content/submit-issue
- iDigBio Community Code of Conduct
- Recorded meeting notes
- Education and Outreach Resources
- Hosted tools and services proposal form
- Workshop or Symposium proposal form
- Web Conferencing for remote participation and collaboration.
- Wireless Network Service at iDigBio for onsite guests.
- Conference Facilities for meetings and break-out sessions.
Project Advisory Bodies
Marketing and Public Relations Resources
- iDigBio Poster and Poster Request Form
- iDigBio Pamphlet and Pamphlet Request Form
- Subscribe to the iDigBio Newsletter
- iDigBio Video
- iDigBio Logo
- iDigBio Bookmarks
Glossaries and FAQs
Community input is particularly important to maintain and enrich these pages
- Biology Glossary
- Technology Glossary
- Terms and Acronyms
- Projects and Organizations
- Tools and Resources
Vendor and Manufacturer Contributed Content:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)