CYWG iDigBio v3 Preview
- CYWG meeting on: September 09, 2013
- Participants: Corinna Gries, Ed Gilbert, Derek Masaki, Joanna McCaffrey, Reed Beaman, José Fortes, Renato Figueiredo, Alex Thompson, Andrea Matsunaga, Kyuho Jeong.
- Release of v3 API described in this document has been delayed (as of Jan 2014).
- Presentation by Alex Thompson on three topics of the iDigBio v3
to be released at the end of 2013:
- New iDigBio API preview
- Automated data ingestion process overview and review of summary report
- New Login system, and expanded AAA features
- Improvements to the reporting with respect to adding more user friendly sentences to explain the numbers reported and to report back on the exact records with problems were suggested by Corinna.
- Symbiota can generate various types of occurenceIDs for its users, but the collection manager needs to make a choice among the different options.
- iDigBio data available as JSON or CSV.
Go back to Cyberinfrastructure Working Group (CYWG) page