2013 AOCR Hackathon Wiki
Welcome to the 2013 iDigBio AOCR Hackathon Wiki
- Short URL to this hackathon wiki http://tinyurl.com/aocrhackathonwiki
- Those participating in the first iDigBio AOCR Hackathon need an iDigBio account.
- Note: This wiki page undergoing frequent updates and some participants have wiki edit permissions and will add to / update / edit these pages before, during and after the hackathon.
Links to Logistics, Communication, and Participant Information
- Participant List
- Call for Participation
- Application Form*
- Travel, Food, Lodging, Connectivity Logistics
- 2013 Hackathon Listserv, a mailing list for Hackathon Participants at email@example.com
Overview of the Challenge
- 2013 iDigBio AOCR Hackathon Challenge
link to explanations and examples of the 3 data sets
set 1: LBCC label images set 2: NYBG and BRIT label images set 3: CalBug ENT label images
link to page summarizing the rules we followed to transcribe the gold set (and others)
Known OCR, ML, NLP Issues and challenges
link to user interface wish list
link labelx to apiary and symbiota what else?
*Thank you Nesent, Hilmar Lapp and the HIP working group for this model.