Wireless Network Service
(Redirected from Wireless System)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wireless access for onsite iDigBio guests is provided by the University of Florida. All guests will use one of the following wireless networks:
- eduroam allows any user from an eduroam participating site to get network access at any institution connected to eduroam.
- If you are from UF and have a Gatorlink, go to getonline.ufl.edu to get connected.
- Eduroam access is available at the University of Florida and the Gainesville Regional Airport.
- ufvisitor is for all other guests.
- You will be granted access to the Internet once you accept the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Note that this service has restrictions (e.g., no VPN, SSH, or MySQL connections).