Meeting October 16th, 330PM EDT
- The recent GWG Training Workshop.
- All feedback heard so far about the workshop is positive, from the participants as well as iDigBio staff, PI's and outside community members.
- Shari Ellis is resending the link to the survey to the workshop participants.
- The upcoming summit - GWG Report Back
- Deb is preparing initial draft of the GWG report for the summit. The working group will see it on Friday -- sending comments back by email (or in their copy of the powerpoint)
- Videos - Kevin is working on these for posting at iDigBio's vimeo site.
- Finding prior workshop content at iDigBio
- Just have one georef forum. Delete the other one.
- The next GWG Training Workshop (currently scheduled for March 11 - 15, 2013, Gainesville) - now moved to August 2013.
- Workshop Proposals now Required.
- Draft Proposal for 2nd Workshop attached.
- John is going to put together the initial agenda for the next meeting, Oct 30th, 330 PM EDT and send out for comment / feedback. Topics include
- our next working group scope items --
- like elearning materials and
- our next georeferencing workshop --
- and the proposal we need to give to the steering committee at iDigBio soon.
- and possibly starting to keep meeting notes on the wiki?