GWG notes 11 September 2012
Meeting 11 September 2012
- (Main topic) Finalize Agenda & Roles.
- Last minute issues / questions?
- Kevin Love - and videography - update? See Schedule Outline
- Cathy needs to know if we need breakout rooms, what day/s, how many, what time? No.
- Dinner at Leonardo's on Thursday -- okay? Yes. 7 PM
- Are break - times unchanged (for scheduling food / drink)? Yes.
- Materials for the Website / useful for workshop.
- Justin, how about a workshop page: where all the links to the ppts, pdfs, videos, are all on one wiki page. These are now embedded in the Agenda Wiki for the workshop itself. Thanks Justin,Nelson, David!
- Reading materials mailing for participants - September 28th or so (contents include links to iDigBio pages for workshop).
- Each TCN is being asked to pick one representative to prepare 2 - 4 minutes about their Georeferencing Scope. What are they planning to use? Who will be doing the Georeferencing (automated, crowd-sourced)? How many specimens? Deb will send email in a week or so to let them know we need this presentation from them.
- Participant list
- Tentative - schedule to meet after workshop --> materials development planning.
- Tentative - schedule second workshop (funded for this fiscal year -- so by June 30th).
- RSS Feeds are at iDigBio - Subscribe to stay-in-the-loop!