Join iDigBio and panelists from the community in a moderated conversation about sustaining digitization and data mobilization activities in biodiversity collections beyond initial grant funding. Panelists will discuss strategies for integrating digitization into an institution’s ongoing activities and budget, including what metrics they see as valuable for gaining internal support. Panelists will also consider impediments to sustaining digitization. We invite the audience to submit questions to the panel in advance of this event via https://bit.ly/36PG3nO.
Our panelists for this discussion are...
- Jennifer Thomas, Associate Collection Manager of Entomology at the University of Kansas Biodiversity Institute & Natural History Museum
- Jenn Yost, Associate Professor and Director of the Robert F. Hoover Herbarium at California Polytechnic State University
- Norine Yeung, Malacology Curator at the Bishop Museum
- Peter Oboyski, Executive Director of the Essig Museum of Entomology at University of California Berkeley
- Teresa Mayfield-Meyer, biodiversity collection & data management at Arctos
A recording of this webinar will be made available after the event on this page.