iDigBio Small Collections Network: Contributions of Small Natural Historical Collections Symposium
iDigBio, SCNet, NSCAlliance Small Collections Symposium at SPNHC May 21, 2015.
Please see the symposium wiki for annotated agenda and more details.
Need to join us remotely? Log in on Thu (8 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/scnet (please use headphones for best experience)
iDigBio @ SPNHC 2015
Be sure to check out all of the iDigBio events at SPNHC 2015:
SPNHC Plenary Session
- Log in on Tue (8 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/spnhc2015
Specimens Full Circle: Collection to Digitization to Data Use Workshop
- Log in Wed (830 AM EDT) and Thu (830 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/spnhc2015sfc
DigBio Small Collections Network: Contributions of Small Natural Historical Collections Symposium
- Log in Thu (8 AM EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/scnet
SPNHC DEMO Camp (sponsored by iDigBio)
- Log in on Thu (1:30 pm EDT) to listen: http://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/democamp2015
- Special Interest Group "TCN Coffee Klatch"
and... come visit us in the iDigBio Booth to learn more about
- More than 28,000,000 specimens and lots of images too!
- Job Opportunities
- Find out more about WeDigBio
- Discover how you can help the GBIF Task Force on Accelerating the Discovery of Biodiversity Collections Data
- What's coming up next at iDigBio and give us your input and feedback for the future of our collections!